Any one individual who wishes to enter other country for a temporary purpose such as a vacation, or to visit family or friends, a TRV (Temporary Resident Visa) or eTA is required. A Temporary Resident Visa allows a foreign national to enter and remain in any as a tourist.

Visitor Visa Requirements:

  • Valid Travel Document (passport).
  • Proof of funds to show that you have the sufficient financial resources to support your trip to particular country.
  • Proof of your ties to home country (job, business, family, property, assets).
  • Criminally and Medically admissible to particular country.
  • Realistic Travel Plan and/or invitation letter from friends/family.

The Parent and Grandparent Super Visa is a special multiple entry 10-year visa which allows the parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents to come to Canada as visitors for a period of up to 2 consecutive years at a time without having to renew their status. The parents and grandparents may be required to meet specific conditions set out by visa office.

Please CONTACT US for additional information regarding a Super Visa and we will guide you right from income requirements for the sponsors, admissibility criteria, private insurance requirements and so on and help you to get the visa without any hurdles.